People involved at the EA:
At the top of the decision tree is the Board And Directors: These individuals are listed on a page at the Environment Agency's web site
The Permitting Team: The Managers:
Matthew Wales - Birmingham Dr. John Aldrick
Penny Sowter John Adams
Kerry Maher Jon Gilling
Will Middlemiss John Southwell
Fiona Ireland -Team Leader Ipswich
John Sweeney - Permitting Centre Manager - Sheffield
Our "Long Suffering" Account Manager Ben Johnstone who must be wondering what he's got himself into....
If you follow the Google links to the managers - quite a few people seem to have flexible job titles depending on the situation that they are involved in - which is to what's left of my mind - quite odd.
Dr Paul Leinster - Chief Executive - London
David Jordan - Operations Director - London
Solicitors for the EA:
Technical Help Desk:
There's all the bit players to add in.
The Decisions they made and the emails and letters they wrote:to follow
- emails written around the date of our draft licenses
- request for freedom of information
- emails written on the 30th June 2010- the date of determination
- Emails written regarding the other mill owners' application
- letter from John Adams refusing to look at their decision
- Emails showing continual pressure( bullying) from the EA